We are currently in public beta
This means not all parts of the site will be working as intended or there might be features yet to be added. OpenRisk is a brand new initiative and user feedback is vital for shaping our service to meet the community needs.
How you can provide feedback:
- Direct feedback by email is most welcome!
- Join discussions around the OpenRisk agenda at the Risk Forum
If you have a bit more time, you can provide more structured feedback using the OpenRisk Surveys:
- There are several surveys covering all the different elements of OpenRisk (the Academy courses, the Commons components, the overall Platform etc)
- Feel free to skip surveys / sections for which you do not wish to give feedback
- These surveys are accessible from the Commons area and will be active while the platform is in beta testing.